- Homewellness gateway
- About Uswellness knowledge
- ServicesWellness Mantra
- Connectbook an appointment
Hypnotherapy– for right connect between Body & Mind
Hypnotherapy helps one to achieve balance between Body and Mind.Hypnosis is a trance like state with hyper awareness, where the mind is highly susceptible to suggestions. It is an altered state of consciousness, with the judgemental part being disorganized and the Subconscious mind is accessible easily.
A person under hypnotic state displays heightened suggestibility and responsiveness. In this state of awareness, the conscious mind is relaxed and the sub-conscious mind is made active and accessible to solve deep emotional issues by the therapist. During Hypnotherapy, nature of problem may be determined better and necessary changes may be brought in at the sub conscious state with greater comfort to the client.
The client is in control over the self at all the times and simply follows the suggestions of the therapist. The client may easily come out of the trance state any time during the therapy in case of any discomfort if they choose to do so.
Hypnotherapy, today, is widely accepted for the treatment of smoking, alcoholism, low self confidence & low self esteem, guilt, aches & pains, phobias, insomnia, stammering, depression, allergies, anger & irritability, panic, fear, anxiety, dentures, minor surgeries, painless birthing etc.
Hypnotherapy helps create sub-conscious changes in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviours and/or feelings. Hypnotherapy is used for effecting changes in Physical, Mental, Emotional and spiritual health of a person.
- With consent, everyone may be hypnotized, but few respond the same way to suggestions. Genuinely interested in changing for the better, then the chances of success greatly increases.
- Hypnotherapy is safe and there is no potential for harm. With excellent hypnotherapy session, leading to some deep healing, there might be little disoriented mild emotional feeling, strange, heavy or irritated for a very short period of time.
- Hypnotherapy is a complementary procedure and does not conflict or interfere with any medication. It is also not a replacement for medication.
- It is recommended to have at least 4-5 sessions for long lasting benefits, as the subconscious mind responds to repetition better.
- You are always, fully in control of your mind and if you are suggested to do anything against your will or belief, you will fully be capable of disobeying the hypnotist’s suggestions. Hypnotist only guides you to your desired results with proper suggestions in a deeply relaxed state.
- People with a greater self-control and concentration make the best subjects because they may follow the hypnotherapist’s instructions precisely. Studies & statistics prove that highly suggestible people usually have high IQs and are very creative.
- Since you are in full control throughout the session, you will be fully capable of rejecting questions or suggestions if they probe into parts of your life that you do not wish to share about.
- We experience a deeply relaxed state in our daily lives all the time, while falling asleep and while getting up. Hence waking up from hypnosis is quite simple, with the active conscious mind.
- Hypnotherapy is complementary in nature and has its own limitations on its application. Everything takes its own time and pace for a change to happen.